Crown hair braid
July 21, 2011 § Leave a comment
As promised I’d post how I did my hair on my post before: Are You A Box Of Crayon.
my crown hair braid
1. First, divide your hair into two.
2. After dividing take the other half and separate in three section. (we’ll make an english braid)
3. How to braid: Center over left section then center over right section.
Center over Right section
3. Continue until done with the left side then secure with an elastic band.
4. Put the braid onto the crown of your head then secure with a hair pin.
5. Do the same on the other side, put onto the crown and secure with a pin.
6. Voila! My crown hair braid.
P.S. sorry for the dark photos. I just used my webcam. 🙂